Enabling employees, realizing business value, and accelerating returns have become the primary objectives of organizations and IT professionals in an effort to drive stronger alignment between technology investments and business goals. An increasing number of organizations realize that a competitive advantage can be gained by training and developing IT professionals with the skills to transform the IT function and seamlessly integrate technology into the business. This type of employee development should be entrusted to adult learning experts, and New Horizons has more than 25 years experience guiding adult learners in enhancing and developing their skills to create measurable business value.
Our Enterprise Learning Solutions division is dedicated to meeting the complex needs of large organizations. An effective learning strategy consists of more than training events, distance learning and a learning management system. We help you tie your learning needs to your organizational objectives. Whether your goal is to outmaneuver the competition, expand your business, or weather a downturn, adapting requires learning. New Horizons supports the achievement of your vision and the execution of your strategies by helping to develop your core competencies.
Our Enterprise Learning Solutions team focuses on organizations with complex, distributed learning needs who demand a tie-in to business metrics. New Horizons is the single source for facilities, resources and expertise that enable your organization to:
- Expand performance by increasing the productivity and effectiveness of employees and aligning them with your business objectives.
- Provide a measurable ROI for your training dollars.
- Assess employee competencies against job requirements, identify gaps and create development plans to enable effectiveness and growth.
- Develop and retain employees while minimizing travel expenses and time away from the office.
Services Available from Enterprise Learning Solutions
New Horizons Enterprise Learning Solutions division provides centralized managerial and administrative support services that simplify the complex administration of your learning solution. Our learning experts ensure your training solution is smoothly implemented and operated. Some of the resources we leverage to manage your solution include:
- Account Management Team: Provides guidance, training and customer support through front-end analysis, program development, implementation, and rollout.
- Professional Services Team: Tailors New Horizons learning and technology solutions to help clients achieve long-term growth and a competitive advantage. Click here to learn more about Professional Services.
- Client Support Team: Supports your organization's training administrators and employees with scheduling, registration, billing and reporting.
Account Management and Support
Enterprise customers enjoy a dedicated Account Management team that includes an Enterprise Account Manager, Client Support Representatives, and a virtual team of Account Executives to service your distributed locations from our network of centers. Enterprise Learning Solutions offers the following account management services:
- Uniform Pricing: New Horizons provides training at a uniform price for all North American locations, for competitive pricing without compromising quality.
- Customized Reporting and Billing: You receive centralized monthly reporting that helps you track your learning investments. A consolidated invoice ensures consistent, accurate reporting of all national training activities.
- Centralized Registration: A streamlined registration process using our Web Registration System provides corporate clients with the ability to limit or expand the training offerings available to their employees.
Tools and resources for effective, focused and results-oriented learning.
The New Horizons Learning Port is a powerful Web-based tool for organizations and individuals to access their Online ANYTIME courseware and post-classroom reinforcement libraries that will increase retention of the course material and advance the learning process. The Learning Port provides the information organizations need to create a learning program that is mapped directly to your business objectives.